- Brand Name: E-RIDES
- Certification: CE
- CE Certification: Yes
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Max Speed: <30km/h
- Voltage of Battery: 36v
- Frame Material: Aluminum/Alloy
- Wattage: > 500w
- Range per Power: 10 – 30 km
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery
- Type: Two Wheels
- Tires: 10 Inch
- Color: Galaxy
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Certification: CE&RoHS
- Accessories: Bluetooth Remote Control Bag
- Material: ABS PC Metal Plastic
- Max Speed: 8-12 km/h
- Min weight: 20 kg
- Max weight: 120 kg
- Board Weight: 13.3 kg
- Dimensions: 71.5*35*36 cm(L*W*H)
- Max gradient: 15 degrees
- Warranty: Two Years
- Type: Hoverboard
Electric Scooters Off-road 10 Inch Hoverboard Galaxy Self-Balancing Scooter All terrain 2 Wheels Skateboard Bluetooth+Remote Key+Bag
Reminder: All photos here are for reference only, Specifications are subject to the physical products.
Electric Scooter 10" Galaxy Hoverboard Smart Self-balancing Scooter Two Wheels Balance Boards Online For Sale. 10 Inch Hoverboards Galaxy is limited edition hoverboard. We will discount this products as soon as it is sold out. So if you need it, please buy it soon.
* Up to 1-2 hours ride time from a 3 hour charge
* Max Speed: 8-12 km/h | Min weight: 20 kg | Max weight: 120 kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
* Board Weight: 13.3 kg | Dimensions: 71.5 cm x 35 cm x 36 cm (L x W x H)
* Wheel Size: 10 with hollow tyres
* 350W x 2 = 700 Watt Motor Power
* Built in Bluetooth speaker for music on the move
* Front LED lights
1 x Self Balance Electric Unicycle Scooters
1x CE Approved safe Charger
1x English User manual
1 Year warranty
If you meet these problems:
* Hoverboard not balance
* Hoverboard shake itself
* Hoverboard be be be sound
* Hoverboard run circle
Please try to reset hoverboard's system, usually that will be works, if not, please contact seller first.
How to reset the hoverboard:
1. Make sure the hoverboard is turned off, and the hoverboard is on the ground leveled.
2. Hold down the power button for 20 second and release.
3. After the hoverboard has turn off, turn it back on and test it out.
4. Do you see a green circle on the side of the hoverboard when you step on a pedal?
If you see a red circle, please do reset it again.
This is CE and RoHS certificate.