- Certification: RoHS,WEEE,CE
- Type: Two Wheels
- Voltage of Battery: 36v
- Frame Material: Aluminum/Alloy
- Wattage: > 500w
- Max Speed: <30km/h
- Range per Power: 10 – 30 km
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery
- CE Certification: Yes
- Brand Name: E-RIDES
- Origin: Mainland China
- Tires: 6.5 Inch
- Color: White/Blue/Gold/Green/Pink/Purple
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Certification: CE&RoHS
- Accessories: Bluetooth Remote Control Charger
- Material: ABS PC
- Max Speed: 8-12 km/h
- Min weight: 20 kg
- Max weight: 100 kg
- Board Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions: 63*20*18 cm
- Max gradient: 15 degrees
- Battery: 36V
- Battery Type: Lithium battery
- Charging Temperature: 0-40 Degree
- Power: Over 500W
- Charging Voltage: AC110-240V 50-60HZ
Limited Edition Hoverboard 6.5 Inch Self Balancing Scooters Balance Board with Bluetooth, Remote Control, Wheels lights And Charger. The 6.5" Electrici Scooters Two Wheels board has special wheels lights. Here, you can choose many styles like Galaxy, Graffiti and other Black/White/Red/Blue/Gold, etc. When you ride it, you can see the LED Lights on the wheels. Especially in the night, it is really cool.
* Max Speed: 8-10 km/h | Min weight: 20kg | Max weight: 100kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
* Board Weight: 8 kg | Dimensions: 63*20*18 cm (L x W x H)
* Wheel Size: 6.5 with solid tyres
* 500 Watt Motor Power
* Built in Bluetooth speaker for music on the move
* Front LED lights
1 x Hoverboard with Bluetooth, Remote Control
1x CE Approved safe Charger (3 Pin and 2 Pin)
1x English User manual
1 Year warranty
If you meet these problems:
* Hoverboard not balance
* Hoverboard shake itself
* Hoverboard be be be sound
* Hoverboard run circle
Please try to reset hoverboard’s system, usually that will be works, if not, please contact seller first.
How to reset the hoverboard:
1. Make sure the hoverboard is turned off, and the hoverboard is on the ground leveled.
2. Hold down the power button for 20 second and release.
3. After the hoverboard has turn off, turn it back on and test it out.
4. Do you see a green circle on the side of the hoverboard when you step on a pedal?
If you see a red circle, please do reset it again.